The national leagues are forming. Spain, Finland, UK, Australia all now have a national championship and the latest edition is the German Swimrun Cup.
The Swimrun Tour de France now has a sibling!
… who is the most versatile SwimRunner in Germany? You can now prove it – with your team partner – in the German national cup including varying types of races:
An entertaining circuit-style race at the SwimRun Hof in May, where your transitions will be utterly important. September brings you a flat (and presumably fast) event at the Insel-SwimRun Ratzeburg through two German states and the Allgäu SwimRun sets the highlight in October on a tough and challenging course through a wonderful alpine scenery.
A minimum of two races will get you ranked in the Women’s or Men’s individual category with awards ceremony placed at the season finale on Oct 7 at the Allgäu Swimrun.
For more information on the races, check below
Find out more: SwimRun Deutschland Cup on Facebook
NEW TO SWIMRUN OR LOOKING TO ADVANCE YOUR SKILLS?
We have what you need. Below you’ll find examples of what we provide on www.worldofswimrun.com
- Check out our #SwimRun race calendar for 2017. It’s constantly being updated with all new races and dates.
- In our science corner we analyse the latest developments in research regarding SwimRun training and racing.
- Check out our many swimrun gear guides and equipment tests.
- Read our advice on SwimRun Training.
- Share your race report with us!
- Swimrun is growing and federations are being started. What do you think about this? Share your thoughts with us!
- Do you want to promote your swimrun team?
- Is something missing, or do you have something you would like to share with the community? Then join us!