2. Equipment to improve performance
Neoprene cap and gloves
3. Peripheral equipment
4. Underneath the wetsuit
Dont forget to check out our 2017 swimrun equipment test results:
(Just click on any of the links)
Swimrun gear guides and discussions
- The results are in – This is the equipment the SR community wants to see developed!
- How to not get cold, what to wear and how – winter swimrun is around the corner!
- New swimrun gear coming out in 2017! – Swimrunners, the enthusiast of swimrunning part 2
- The perfect swimrun shoe 2016?
- Designing a brand new swimrun shoe – the next step in evolution
- Buy, sell or trade swimrun gear
- Test & evaluation of swimrun equipment
- Swimrun modifications part 3: IKEA & the swimrun calves
- Swimrun modifications part 2: Keeping track of the different race stages
- Why cutting the wetsuit will give you a better running economy
- Modifying and optimizing your swimrun gear – Get race ready
- The swimrun wetsuit – History, current state of affairs and what the future can bring us
- Extra equipment in Swimrun, good or bad?
- Are swimrun goggles becoming obsolete?
- When will we see the perfect Swimrun-shoe on the market?
Do you have a topic you want to raise? Then do so with us info(@)worldofswimrun.com.