Swimrun is a young sport and there’s not much science around yet. Here we’ll list and discuss interesting science from adjacent sport disciplines, that can help further the science around swimrun.
Do you have any research you want to discuss, then drop us an email and we’ll have a look at it.
/The WoS Team
- Over 260 races in the world and more are on their way – Plus de 260 courses prévues dans le monde
- Does the cooling effect in swimrun let you go longer and harder?
- High-intensity interval training during the season – good or bad?
- What pace should you have during a swimrun race?
- Swimming in cold water – what you should know
- How to navigate in open water swimrun races
- How do you actually get faster running?
- Should you change your running shoes or not?
- Designing a brand new swimrun shoe – the next step in evolution?
- Swimrun health dangers on land and in water